As customer expectations for speed, quality and cost have increased, customer service roles have become increasingly demanding. In order to consistently deliver a superior customer experience, effective customer focused processes need to be in place to ensure the customers’ demands and expectations are met efficiently and on time. This course is designed to examine your organisation’s customer service process in order to identify areas for improvement, to ensure a consistent excellent world class level of customer service is given at every stage of customer involvement.
Who Should Attend?
Manager’s supervisors & team leaders who are responsible for the continuous improvement of the customer service process in order to deliver an excellent customer service experience, be it to external or internal customers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Customer Centric Focus
- What is your current customer service strategy?
- How does your current customer experience match the strategy?
- Understanding the impact of the experience on customer retention and loyalty.
Reviewing Current Process
Responding to the Voice of the Customer
- Listening, acting and responding to customer needs.
- Re-evaluate and re-align the customer experience in line with demand.
- Using experience to re-shape the customer experience.
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service