Outbound Calling: An Introduction
This dynamic one day training course will enable you to develop your telephone techniques, calling structure, questioning, opening statements, closing techniques and self confidence in order to increase levels of customer service and to present a consultative approach to selling.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for making outbound or handling inbound calls.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Build and develop a confident telephone manner
- Promote your company and product using the tone and language that inspires the curiosity and confidence of your customer
- Hard Selling vs. Customer Service in the 21st Century
- Telemarketing Outbound Calling Legislation
- The Buying Process
- Data Protection & Third Parties
- Opening Statements
- Questioning Techniques
- Call Structures
- Closing Techniques
Course Duration: 1 day
Did you like this? Share it: