360 Feedback – Implement it Successfully
This course will enable you to understand both the concept and practice of 360° feedback as a means of assessing and developing people.
Many claims are made for this technique so this programme sets out to separate fact from fiction. It will help identify the benefits and how to ensure them, as well as the pitfalls, and how to avoid them. It looks at the many different forms 360° feedback can take and helps you identify not only which approach is right for your organisation, but how to go about implanting the technique in practice.
Who should attend?
Line managers, members of the HR/personnel team or anyone wishing to gain a thorough understanding of 360° feedback as a technique for improving performance and developing people.
- To understand and describe the concept of 360° feedback.
- To set out the various formats, methodologies and technologies that it can utilise.
- To clarify the benefits and pitfalls.
- To identify the key strategic questions that need to be addressed.
- To clarify the steps necessary to implement 360° feedback.
- 360 feedback – what it is and what it is not.
- The benefits and why 360° feedback is powerful.
- The single most important question to ask.
- Ensuring strategic connections.
- Formats, methodologies and technologies.
- In house or outsource?
- How to select the right audience.
- How to design a 360° questionnaire.The key to successful implementation.How to handle the feedback process.How to maximise the development impact.H
- How to evaluate your use of 360° feedback.
Duration 1 day
Did you like this? Share it: