Motivational Maintenance Training Course
Motivated people are central to organisational success. In a recent survey over 80% of employees said that recognition from their ultimate boss, “praise from their immediate manager” and an honest approach from management would increase their motivation. This course offers a practical guide on what motivates and de-motivates people. It also examines how to maximise performance and achieve the best results from individuals and teams.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for managers, team leaders and supervisors who wish to develop motivated teams.
- Identify common de-motivators
- Understand individual needs
- Recognise key motivators
- Use different styles of leadership
- Deliver effective communication
- Recognising the signs of de-motivation
- What de-motivates people?
- Signs of de-motivation
- How to handle these individuals
- Motivational theories
- Identifying individual needs
- Six best practice principles
- Leadership styles
- Applying different styles depending on the task, the team and the individual
- Tools and techniques
- Handling “difficult” behaviour
- Communication skills
- Effective feedback
- Using assertive behaviour
- Questioning and listening techniques
Duration 1 day