Online Gaming Industry Training Course
Five day training course for customer services in the online gaming industry.
Aims and objectives
To provide exposure, training, development and guidance for people wishing to work within the Online Gaming Industry in the position of a Customer Service Representative.
What topics are covered
- The World of Online Gaming
- The World of Deposit Methods
- Interview Techniques
- Social Media
- Casino Games
- Poker Games
- Customer Service
- Anti Money Laundering
- Responsible Gaming
What will students learn?
- The industry worth, the different types of online gambling companies, the structure and break down of an online gaming company, software and game providers, who they are and why they are needed, 24 hour Shift Pattern.
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Pre Paid Cards, Virtual Credit & Debit Cards, E-Wallets, E-Cheques.
- How to write a Covering Letter, Candidate Preparation, Assessments, Competency Based Interviewing Structure & Technique, Company Research.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Gibbook. What are they? What are their benefits? Why use them? Who uses them? How can they help you get a job?
- European Roulette, Classical Blackjack, Multi-Hand Blackjack, Caribbean Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Keno, Classical Slots, Video Slots.
- Poker Hand Values, Texas Hold Em, Ring Games, Tournaments.
- What is Customer Service? Why is Customer Service so important? How is Customer Service Measured? Communication Channels: – Chat, Email, Phone Calls, Proactive Selling via the Communication Channels.
- What is Anti Money Laundering? Why is it so important? How can people Launder Money in an Online Casino or Poker Room?
- What is Responsible Gaming? What are the codes of conduct regarding Underage and Compulsive gambling?
- All gaming companies will test prospective employees, what is the rationale for testing? What tests do they do? What happens if you fail a test?