Managing Customer Service
The need for leading, promoting and enhancing a customer focused culture is essential within every organization. This one day training course will provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities within your role as a customer service representative.
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this workshop as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential of a customer service focused manager
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage
What Topics are Covered?
- Who our customers are and what they expect?
- Sustaining an individual level of engagement
- Communication skills
- Appropriate sharing
- Self-image and first impressions
- Effective leadership
- Situational leadership
- Developing your leadership style
- Managing employee engagement
- Developing a Service Management System
Course Information 1 day