Perfecting Your Presentation – Intermediate
This workshop concentrates on the core elements of presentations – focusing on preparation, practice and performance. Delegates will practice several different styles of presentation video recording equipment will be used and every delegate will leave the course with a record of progress for further reference. Delegates should come to the course with an outline of a presentation to work on.
Who Should Attend?
This highly participative workshop is designed to enable delegates to project a more professional image by adding polish, interest and panache to their presentation. This course is ideal for people who can put a presentation together quite well, but want to stimulate a more positive reaction.
- By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Establish credibility and interest and make first impressions count.
- Successfully prepare plan & structure your presentation.
- Make effective use of language through enunciation, style and vocabulary.
- Channel nervous energy to positive ends.
- Practice your performance in your mind.
- Add variety via humour and silence.
- Profile your audience for levels of interest, ability and influence.
- Explain the boundaries and limitations of your presentation.
- Dealing with difficult people, handling objections and thinking on your feet.
- First Impressions Count
- Panic-free Presentations
- Dynamic Delivery – Adding Variety
- Establishing Rapport with the Audience
- Managing Difficult Audiences
- The Use and Abuse of Multimedia
- Personal Development
Duration 1 day